WHEN: Thursday, March 29 from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m.
WHERE: Sangamon Auditorium Lobby, located on the second floor of the Public Affairs Center at UIS.
DETAILS: The purpose of this event is to connect UIS students, alumni and community members with representatives from various UIS departments in order to:
- Explore “What Can You Do With A Degree In”
- Explore all UIS Majors (undergraduate & graduate), certificates and professional development/continuing education (COLRS online offerings)
- Explore a particular degree’s emphasis, concentration, track
- Explore career opportunities to retool/retrain, enhance credentials, or re-career
- Receive information on admissions, financial aid, internships (undergraduate/graduate), study abroad
For more information, contact Angela Evans in the UIS Career Development Center at 217/206-6508 or email@example.com.